Terms of Service
Congratulations on securing your spot in a Live Large Collective online course for creatives, taught by Adele Wiejaczka (hereinafter referred to as the “Consultant”).
This is a LIVE course that will begin on August 17th, 2021 and run for 12 weeks on Tuesday and Thursdays from 6pm-7:30pm MDT time.
1.1 The Digital Portal
All trainings will be recorded and archived in your online portal. Each week will be compiled in the online learning platform, Kajabi, including videos, written content and downloaded materials. There will be additional resources beyond the live trainings in your portal to support your journey. You will have lifetime access to these trainings in your Kajabi account.
1.2 The Community
You will also have access to 'The Designer's Support Group' private Facebook Group. You will receive a link to join the Facebook Group in your confirmation email upon purchase.
1.3 Live Training & Critiques
All live trainings will be conducted in Zoom and will be recorded and available for replay in Kajabi. Login information will be provided upon purchase of the program.
TIME OF LIVE CALLS:
- Live calls will be Tuesday/Thursday of each week for 12 weeks
- Live program starts on August 17th, 2021
- Questions can also be submitted via email to [email protected], in the course Slack channel, or posted in the private Facebook group.
- Design critiques will be recorded weekly for up to 2-hours. The first submitted work will get critiqued in order, and it's encouraged that students watch all the critiqued to get maximum benefit and learning.
2. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS
- Participants agree to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
- Participants are responsible for creating and implementing their own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions, and results. Participants agree that the Consultant is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Consultant.
3. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
There is a 14-day cancellation and refund policy from the start of the program (August 17th, 2021). It is the participants responsibility to engage with the program as much as possible to gain the maximum benefit and promised return. For a refund, please contact [email protected]
Late Payments: If the participant does not make their payment installment by the due date, they will be given 48 hours to finalize payment. If they do not meet the deadline provided, they will be removed from the program immediately.
Where a confidential case study or testimonial is being referred to, the participant agrees to use a fake name to ensure the confidentiality of their own clients.
By purchasing said program the participant agrees to the above terms of service.